Most people do not understand the function of a Notary Public and the importance of the services which they offer.
A Notary Public is an attorney who has passed the functions of notaries specifically include the preparation and witnessing of certain types of specialized documents for use internationally, deeds for registration in various public offices, antenuptial contracts and powers of attorney, the administering of oaths, witnessing signatures on affidavits, statutory declarations, the certification of copied documents, and the preparation of Apostille’s which are required for the authentication of documents in terms of the Hague Convention.
We accordingly offer notarial service for various documents such as:
• Powers of attorney
• Notarial bonds
• Antenuptial contracts
• Long and short term lease agreements
• Witnessing the execution of documents and verifying the authenticity of signatures
• Authenticating copies of documents
• Will and Trust Preparation
• Arranging Apostille certificates
• Legalizing documents for use abroad