Property Law and Conveyancing
A conveyancer is an Attorney who has passed a specialist conveyancing exam and who is admitted and enrolled to practice as such by the High Court of South Africa.
Four of our attorneys are Conveyancers and in addition to this, Susan Cohen has a Master’s Degree in Property Law as well.
Our Conveyancing and Property Law Department provides specialized services over the full spectrum of commercial and residential property, including:
- Residential property transfers
- Commercial property transactions
- Land consolidations and Subdivisions
- Mortgage bond registrations
- Sectional title registers
- Township registrations
- Drafting Agreements of Sale